We are so excited to see a fresh coat of paint going up on our Farmhouse! This past winter was rough on the old gal and the new paint will really freshen her up. The old Farmhouse was built in 1905 and we remodeled it many years ago to serve as additional rooms for our guests. We even met some of the members of the original family who built the place! The house is truly a part of Sugar Hollow heritage.
Author: Tim Cabell