The Inn at Sugar Hollow Farm is Pet Friendly!
The Inn at Sugar Hollow Farm is a pet friendly bed and breakfast. We accept dogs in our Farmhouse rooms, but dogs only at this time.
- Dogs must never be left alone in the room.
- Dogs must be friendly to all others.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Please attend to all barking immediately.
- No breed restrictions.
- Pet Fee - $20 per dog, per night stay
We have 70 acres you can roam with your pet and an expansive lawn on which to play. Dogs may run unleashed in our pasture. Please be aware of other guests or dogs. There are outdoor common areas available for you to enjoy with your dog, including breakfast on our stone terrace (weather permitting). There are pet friendly restaurants with outdoor seating, breweries, and wineries nearby and easy access to hiking trails into the Shenandoah National Park.
We have dog dishes, crates, towels, sheets, and pick up bags available.