In order to ensure that our guests have the best possible experience at our bed and breakfast we have established the following policies. Also, please feel free to contact us directly at the B&B, if you have additional questions or concerns.
Make your reservations online or by calling 434-823-7086. Check-in time is 4:00pm-7:00pm. Other times by special arrangement. A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Rates do not include Virginia sales and lodging taxes.
Rates are based upon double occupancy. Add $25 per day for each additional adult. Space for additional adults is available in the Garden Room, Dogwood Suite and Shenandoah Suite.
A deposit of 50% or a one-night stay (which ever is greater) is required at time of booking. Deposits are refundable less a $25 processing fee for cancellations made before the 14 day period.
We accepts cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), and personal checks. Final payment is due at check-in.
Cancellations must be made by telephone or email to email@example.com at least 14 days prior to arrival. Your deposit will be refunded minus a $25 processing fee. For late cancellations (within 14 days of your arrival) we will attempt to rebook the room for you. If we are unable to rebook your room, your deposit will be forfeited. If we do rebook the room, your deposit will be refunded, minus a $25 processing fee. All cancellations will be confirmed back to the guest via email from the innkeeper.
Smoking is not permitted inside The Main Inn, Farmhouse or Shenandoah Suite. If you need an ashtray while you smoke outside please let us know and one will be provided.
Children ages 12 and over are permitted. For younger children please contact us in advance of making your reservation to determine if we can make an exception. Exceptions are possible depending on room, season and dates of your reservation.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the room, except during breakfast service.
- Dogs only. Sorry, cats and other pets are not accepted due to the innkeeper's allergies!
- Only the Farmhouse rooms are currently dog friendly, these rooms include The Garden Room, The Butterfly Room, The Hummingbird Room, and The Dogwood Suite.
- Dogs are not allowed in The Main Inn Building or Shenandoah Suite.
- Only well behaved dogs are welcome. Aggressive dogs are not welcome.
- Dogs must be people friendly and friendly to other dogs.
- Owners must attend to barking dogs immediately.
- Owners are expected to pick up after their dogs at all times. Plastic bags and trash receptacles will be provided.
- Owners are expected to have able proof of up to date vaccinations and all dogs must be free of all internal and external parasites.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash when proximity to other guests and dogs. Leash free open space is available otherwise.
- Weather permitting, you may bring your dog up to the stone patio during breakfast to eat with you outside.