In order to ensure that our guests have the best possible experience at our bed and breakfast we have established the following policies. More information is available on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Also, please feel free to contact us directly at the B&B, if you have additional questions or concerns. Phone: 434-823-7086. Email: innkeeper(at)sugarhollow.com.
Check-in time 4:00-7:00 p.m. Other times by special arrangement.Rates are based upon double occupancy. Add $25 per day for each additional person.A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.Rates do not include Virginia taxes.
We have a 14-day cancellation policy. If a guest cancels prior to 14 days from the date of arrival, their deposit is returned, less a $20 processing fee. If a guest cancels 14 days or fewer prior to the date of arrival, the deposit is forfeited.
- Dogs only. Sorry, cats and other pets are not accepted.
- Only The Farmhouse rooms are currently dog friendly, these rooms include The Garden Room, The Butterfly Room, The Hummingbird Room, and The Puppy Pad.
- Dogs are not allowed in The Main Inn Building or Shenandoah Suite.
- Only well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Dogs must be people friendly and friendly to other dogs.
- Aggressive dogs are not welcome.
- Owners must attend to barking dogs immediately.
- Owners are expected to pick up after their dogs at all times.
- Plastic bags and trash receptacles will be provided.
- Owners are expected to be able to provide proof of up to date vaccinations and all dogs must be free of all internal and external parasites.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times while on the property for the consideration of our other dog and human guests.
- Dogs must not be left alone in the room, expect during breakfast service, and then kept in the provided crate or equivalent.
- Weather permitting, you may bring your dog up to the stone patio during breakfast to eat with you outside.
- If crate trained, dogs are allowed to be left alone in their crates in the room for reasonable periods of time, such as during breakfast.