Policies at Sugar Hollow Farm - a Bed and Breakfast near Charlottesville, VA
In order to ensure that our guests have the best possible experience at our bed and breakfast, located near UVA, we have established the following policies. More information is available on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Also, please feel free to contact us directly at the B&B, if you have additional questions or concerns. In the Charlottesville, VA Area: 434-823-7086. E-mail: email@example.com.
- 2-night minimum stay required on weekends (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday). 3-night minimum stay on some holiday and special events weekends. Weekend rates apply to Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday night stays. Weekday rates apply to Sunday night through Thursday night with the exception of holiday weekends when weekend rates apply to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
- A 3-night minimum stay is required for University of Virginia Graduation Weekend accommodations.
- Check-in time 4:00-7:00 p.m. Other times by special arrangement.
- Rates are based upon double occupancy. Add $25 per day for each additional person.
- A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Rates do not include Virginia taxes.
We have a 14-day cancellation policy. If a guest cancels prior to 14 days from the date of arrival, their deposit is returned, less a $20 processing fee. If a guest cancels 14 days or fewer prior to the date of arrival, the deposit is forfeited.