In order to ensure that our guests have the best possible experience at our bed and breakfast we have established the following policies. More information is available on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Also, please feel free to contact us directly at the B&B, if you have additional questions or concerns.
Check-in time is 4:00pm-7:00pm. Other times by special arrangement. Rates are based upon double occupancy. Add $25 per day for each additional person. A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Rates do not include Virginia taxes.
We have a 14-day cancellation policy. Guests will be charged for one night stay if they cancel within 14 days of the reservation date, and only if we are unable to book the room to another guest.
- Dogs only. Sorry, cats and other pets are not accepted.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the room, except during breakfast service.
- Only The Farmhouse rooms are currently dog friendly, these rooms include The Garden Room, The Butterfly Room, The Hummingbird Room, and The Dogwood Suite.
- Dogs are not allowed in The Main Inn Building or Shenandoah Suite.
- Only well behaved dogs are welcome. Aggressive dogs are not welcome.
- Dogs must be people friendly and friendly to other dogs.
- Owners must attend to barking dogs immediately.
- Owners are expected to pick up after their dogs at all times.
- Plastic bags and trash receptacles will be provided.
- Owners are expected to have able proof of up to date vaccinations and all dogs must be free of all internal and external parasites.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times while on the property for the consideration of our other dog and human guests.
- Weather permitting, you may bring your dog up to the stone patio during breakfast to eat with you outside.